domenica 2 gennaio 2011

Taryn Rose - Kaelyn Review

A little while back, I mentioned that once the weather permitted, I’d take my new Taryn Rose Kaelyn’s out for a spin and let you know the results.

Taryn Rose Kaelyn black

Well, the weather has permitted, and I’ve now worn them twice, with excellent results. The first day, which involved only my normal walking pattern to and from work, the edges of the peep toe and the heel rubbed uncomfortably. But yesterday I wore them again (on a day that involved a lot more walking all over the city) and I was much better pleased. The leather is soft enough that it stretched itself around my foot after just these few wears, and I had no blisters or abrasions, even though I walked all over and wore these without stockings.

As far as the look goes, they’re really elegant shoes. The wedge is 1.5″ so it’s enough for a little bit of height, but without sacrificing comfort. The heel in the back is very narrow and ladylike, not clunky like many “comfort” shoes can be. The patent leather is shiny shiny, and the whole thing is very sleek.

On the comfort front… well, they’re Taryn Rose. On the comfort front, they pretty much can’t be beat. The arch support is excellent, and the Poron cushioning is noticeable.







Kept my feet perfectly comfy all day long, even standing and walking and running to catch the subway. And on the sole under the ball of your feet, there’s a non-slip rubberized section to keep you from sliding everywhere.

Taryn Rose Kaelyn bottom

The one thing I’d mention is that, since it’s patent leather, these shoes don’t breathe as much as regular full-grain leather does, so my feet got a bit slippery in them throughout the day. My plan to combat this is to stick a pair of Summer Soles in them. Then I can have deliciously comfy shoes and feet that smell like a summer breeze, too.

Like Shoesense just said, the price tag on Taryn Rose shoes is hefty (though you can get the Kaelyn right now in black, red, or white patent from Josephs for $316 as opposed to $445), so it’s a good brand to opt for when you want something that’ll be classic and perpetually chic without giving up on your comfort. A low wedge patent leather peep-toe is about as perennially chic as it comes, folks. And this shoe is pretty divine. Perfect for classing up a summer sundress or pairing with the most professional of business suits.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

Copyright © Taryn rose shoes. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver